Town & Country
4dr Wgn Touring-L Van
Town & Country
4dr Wgn Touring-L Van
VIN #: 2A4RR8DG1BR713270
Stock #: G111
Used Clear Title
3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine
6 Spd Automatic
Front Wheel Drive
Stone White Clear Coat
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Options & Packages
3.6L 24-VALVE VVT V6 FLEX FUEL ENGINE
6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION W/AUTOSTICK
29J TOURING PLUS CUSTOMER PREFERRED ORDER SELECTION PKG
3.6L V6 engine
6-speed auto trans
ENTERTAINMENT GROUP #2
2nd row overhead 9" screen
3rd row overhead 9" screen
single disc DVD player
video remote control
Features & Specifications *
- 3.6L 24-valve VVT V6 flex fuel engine
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/Autostick
- Engine oil cooler
- Front wheel drive
- 700 amp maintenance-free battery
- 160 amp alternator
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension
- Twist beam axle rear suspension
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Anti-lock 4-wheel disc brakes
- Vehicle Name : Chrysler Town & Country
- Body Style : Passenger Van
- Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : 2WD Minivan
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4652
- Engine Order Code : ERB
- Engine Type : Gas/Ethanol V6
- Displacement : 3.6L/220
- Fuel System : Electronic Fuel Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 283 @ 6400
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 260 @ 4400
- Trans Order Code : DG2
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.12
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.84
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.28
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.45 up/1.57 down
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.69
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.21
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.16
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 700
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 160
- Suspension Type - Front : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Twist Beam
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 14.3
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.9
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 39.1
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.9 x 1.1
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.0 x 0.5
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Contact us today at 641-923-3659
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle