Town & Country
4dr Wgn Touring Van
Town & Country
4dr Wgn Touring Van
VIN #: 2A8HR54P98R696977
Stock #: T1667A
Used Clear Title
3.8L V6 Cylinder Engine
6 Spd Automatic
Front Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Options & Packages
3.8L OHV SMPI V6 ENGINE
6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
25K TOURING CUSTOMER PREFERRED ORDER SELECTION PKG
3.8L V6 engine
6-speed auto trans
ENTERTAINMENT GROUP #2
MyGig multimedia system
ParkView rear back-up camera
single disc DVD player
2nd & 3rd row 8" video screen
video remote control
FLEXIBLE SEATING GROUP
2nd/3rd row stowable table
2nd row swiveling bucket seats
Features & Specifications *
- 3.8L OHV SMPI V6 engine
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Brake/park interlock
- Electronic stability program
- Front wheel drive
- 600 amp maintenance-free battery
- 160 amp alternator
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension
- Twist beam axle rear suspension
- P225/65R16 all-season Yokohama BSW tires
- 16" X 6.5" aluminum wheels
- Compact spare tire
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes w/brake assist
- Vehicle Name : Chrysler Town & Country
- Body Style : 4 Door
- Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : 2WD Minivan
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4399
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 2000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 200
- Engine Order Code : EGL
- Engine Type : Gas V6
- Displacement : 3.8L/231
- Fuel System : SMPI
- Trans Order Code : DG2
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.13
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.84
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.28
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.45
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.69
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.21
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.25
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 600
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 160
- Suspension Type - Front : Independent
- Suspension Type - Rear : Twist Beam Axle
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : MacPherson Strut
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 16.9
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 3.14
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 38.0
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.9 x 1.10
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.0 x 0.47
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Contact us today at 641-923-3659
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle