2dr Convertible JXi
2dr Convertible JXi
VIN #: 3C3EL55H8XT594220
Stock #: G041C
Used Clear Title
2.5L V6 Cylinder Engine
4 Spd Automatic
Front Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Options & Packages
2.5L (152) SFI SOHC 24 VALVE V6 ENGINE
4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION W/OD
Features & Specifications *
- 2.5L (152) SFI SOHC 24 valve V6 engine
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- Front wheel drive
- 510 CCA side-terminal battery
- Touring suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- P215/55R16 all-season touring SBR BSW tires
- Compact spare tire
- 16 x 6.5 aluminum wheels
- Firm-feel pwr steering
- Pwr front disc/rear drum brakes
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system
- 16.0 gallon fuel tank w/tethered cap
- Vehicle Name : Chrysler Sebring
- Body Style : 2 Door Convertible JXi
- Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Compact
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3442
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 1000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 100
- Engine Order Code : EEB
- Engine Type : Gas V6
- Displacement : 2.5L/152
- Fuel System : SFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 168 @ 5800
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 170 @ 4350
- Trans Order Code : DGB
- Trans Type : 4
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/OD,
- Trans Description Cont. Again : Electronic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.84
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.57
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.69
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 2.21
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.91
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 510
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 125
- Suspension Type - Front : Short/Long Arm
- Suspension Type - Rear : Short/Long Arm
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : 30.1
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : 30.1
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 1.2
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : 0.63
- Steering Type : Pwr Speed Sensitive
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 17.5
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.8
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 40.0
- Brake Type : Power
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 10.2 x 0.9
- Drum - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Rear Drum Diam x Width (in) : 8.7 x 1.6
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Contact us today at 641-923-3659
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle